Saturday, June 15, 2019

The Journey Through Vegas Continues (VII)

THE JOURNEY THROUGH VEGAS CONTINUES (VII)

Award-winning #Songwriter #CatEllington, and award-winning music producer #PrincetonBrown (Princeton Brown), win the #BestSong award for "I Do" (featured on the Original Motion Picture Soundtrack for #DualMania) at the June 2019 Vegas Movie Awards!!!

Hallelujah! 😂

Congratulations, CE and PB. I'm so happy for both of you. And I'm honored that "I Do" is part of the #DualMania fabric. Because it's a beautiful (and greatly blessed) song. And I always have loved it, even from since the time that Cat was in the process of writing it. Congratulations. And thank you, #VegasMovieAwards, for yet another great honor.

Vegas Movie Awards is an affiliate of #FilmFreeway

No comments:

Post a Comment